Stay up to date with our Ladbrokes app review
Commercial content | New Customers Only | 18+
In this Ladbrokes app review, we will discuss the operator’s mobile application functionalities, system requirements, main features and bonuses you should pay attention to.
|Ladbrokes app review||Our rating|
How to get the app guide: how to download the Ladbrokes app?
In order to make the most of your betting experience with this sportsbook and be able to bet from wherever you are, you need to follow these easy steps:
- If you are using an iOS operating system and want the Ladbrokes iPhone app:
- You have to sign up with the operator
- Fill in the registration form with your details and enter your Ladbrokes promo code
- Download the app from the App Store
If you are using an Android device and wish to get the Ladbrokes Android app:
- Sign up with the bookmaker
- Complete the registration form
- Download the app from the Google Store.
What system requirements/compatibility does the Ladbrokes mobile need?
An important thing to add in our Ladbrokes app review is related to app’s compatibility. The sportsbook mobile app is compatible with various operating systems such as:
- iOS (requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch)
- Android (requires 5.0 and higher)
- Mobile browsing (use your device’s browser for the mobile experience if you don’t want to download the app).
The iOS app is of 21.5 MB and it’s available in English, German and Swedish. The Android app is of 7.5MB in size.
Ladbrokes welcome bonus
New players signing up with Ladbrokes can enjoy a win of Bet £5 Get £20 bonus. This offer applies only to members who never had a Ladbrokes account. The bonus is subject to different terms and conditions. The full list can be found on the sportsbook’s website, but the main ones are these:
- You need to place a qualifying bet of at least £5 win or £5 each-way
- The bet has to be placed at odds of 1/2 or greater
- Members will get 4 x £5 free bets that they can use right away.
After you receive your bets, you have 7 days to use them.
Ladbrokes Android app and Ladbrokes iPhone app features
Playing on the go has never been easier. Especially now that the Ladbrokes app comes with various updated features that help players place bets faster. Among the most important features that the Ladbrokes betting app can boast app, we mention:
- The #GetAPrice feature – where players can request their own bets on a wide array of markets (such as FA Premier League, La Liga, etc)
- Odds Boost – a feature meant to increase players’ betting odds
- In-Play betting page – to place your bets on markets such as football, tennis, basketball, golf, and many other sports
- Numerous acca features
- Live streaming services of horse racing, tennis, greyhounds events, football matches
- Live stats
- Cash Out options.
Users who want to bet via the app should know that the payment options put at their disposal are safe and secure. Players reading our Ladbrokes app review need to know that they can make deposits or withdraw their funds using a variety of options such as Neteller, PayPal, Skrill, debit and credit cards (not including American Express and Diners Card).
Ladbrokes app FAQ
Below you will find a selection of questions and answers related to the Ladbrokes mobile application.
Does Ladbrokes have any other apps?
Yes. The sportsbook has a variety of apps dedicated to their different range of products such as:
- iOS: Sports Betting, Casino, Live Casino, Poker, Exchange, Bingo, Lottos, The Grid
- Android: Sports Betting, Exchange, Casino, Games, Live Casini, The Grid
Is there a Ladbrokes app specific bonus?
At the moment, there isn’t a specific bonus available only to mobile users. However, the bookmaker offers members the opportunity to claim their bonuses via mobile or desktop.
How do I place a bet on mobile?
People reading this Ladbrokes app review might be interested to know how they can place bets on mobile. Well, making bets on the Ladbrokes mobile app is very easy. Follow these steps:
- Log in to your member’s account
- Make sure you have sufficient funds
- Browse through the sports markets
- Select your game/selection by clicking on the price
Then, you can either:
- Place a single bet (select the price, enter the amount you want to bet, select ‘place bet’)
- Place multiple bets (tap multiple selection, enter the amount you want to bet, select ‘place bet’)
- Place multiples (select maximum 25 selections in your betslip, add the stakes, select ‘place bet’).
How do I use the Quick Bet tool in the app?
Remember that this feature is on by default. You will only need to click on a selection and the Quick Bet tab will open right away. This feature allows you to place your bets super quickly. If you wish, you can disable it by going to Settings, situated on the left hand-side menu.
Ladbrokes app: Overall rating
The Ladbrokes betting app comes with a good range of options that make for a good betting experience on the go. Their live streaming service and the multitude of sports markets available are two of the strongest elements that members usually appreciate.
|What we like||What we don’t like|
|Big selection of sports||No mobile specific bonuses|
|Easy to bet|
|Live streaming features|
We hope this Ladbrokes app review has been useful to any new or existing player of Ladbrokes. Speaking of which, new players registering with the operator for the first time are eligible for the welcome bonus of Bet £5 Get £20.