Ladbrokes free bets: claim your £20 bonus in April 2020
Commercial content | New Customers Only | 18+
Join the bookmaker and claim the Ladbrokes free bet offer of £20. Use the free bets only in the sportsbook section. In this article we’ll also discuss about other bonuses available at the sportsbook for casino, poker, bingo and else.
18+, New UK+IRE customers.Paypal and certain deposit types and bet types excluded. Min £5 bet within 14 days of account reg at min odds 1/2 = 4 x £5 free bets. Free bets valid for 4 days on sports, stake not returned, restrictions apply. T&Cs apply.
What are the current Ladbrokes free bet offers in April 2020?
At the moment, there is a Ladbrokes promo code sign up offer available only for new players. However, there are other bonuses available for other products of the operator.
How can I get a Ladbrokes free bet?
To get your hands on the latest free bet offer, you must follow a few steps:
- Click on the button above to be redirected to the sportsbook’s website
- Complete the sign-up form with your details such as name, password, email address, etc
- Place a bet of at least £5 win or £5 each-way at odds totalling 1/2 or higher.
What are the Ladbrokes free bet terms in 2020?
The Ladbrokes welcome bonus comes, like any other welcome promotion, with its own terms and conditions. We advise readers to check the complete list of bonus rules on the Ladbrokes website before claiming the offer. The most important ones are:
- The bonus applies only to customers resident in the UK or Ireland
- Players must be at least 18 years old
- Players have to be first-time members of Ladbrokes
- The qualifying bet has to of at least £5 at odds of 1/2
- Only the win parts of win/each-way bets will count towards the bonus
- The bet has to be made within 14 days of account registration.
Once players have placed the Bet, the sportsbook will credit their account with 4 x £5 free bets.
How to use a Ladbrokes free bet?
When you are credited with the free bet, you will have to use it within 7 days otherwise it will expire. It’s important to keep in mind that the free bets have to be wagered in full on a win or an each-way bet. You can use your free bets on: single, double, treble, 4-fold, upwards acca, forecast and combination. You cannot use them on Exchange, tote, other combination or multiple bets.
- If you are using the Ladbrokes app, when you log in you will see your free bet displayed below your balance:
- Navigate to the market you want to place a bet on
- Add your selection to the betslip
- Add to use your free bet
To make sure that you see your free bet, always remember to navigate to the full betslip in case the free bet may not show in the quick betslip on mobile.
Ladbrokes free bet FAQ
Stay on top of things and know everything there is about the Ladbrokes promo code free bet. To help you out, here’s a selection of the most common questions asked by players like you.
How can I calculate the returns of my Ladbrokes free bet?
You always have to use the full value of your free bet at once. So, for instance if you have a bet token of £20, you can only bet £20 without splitting the tokens on two, three bets.
On which sports can I use my free bet?
You can use your free bets on any sports within the sportsbook section of Ladbrokes.
How long do I have to use my Ladbrokes free bet?
You have 7 days to make the most of your free bet token after it has been credited to you. After these 7 days, the bets will expire.
Is a promo code required to claim the free bet?
At the moment, there isn’t a promo code to claim the free bet, but every now and again the operator will put at their players’ disposal one, so keep a lookout for them on our site.
What happens if I don’t get my free bets?
If you are sure that you have met all the terms and conditions of the Ladbrokes free bet codes, but you still haven’t received the tokes, we recommend you to get in contact with the operator’s customer service team.
In order to ensure that your query is dealt with quickly, make sure that you have on you the following documents:
- Your account ID or username
- Info on where you found out about the free bet off (was it a newspaper, a website? If it was the latter, try to include a link to the promotion)
- Any related promo codes
- Information of the bet you’ve placed (if you did) such as which market and selection you chose and when.
Are there any tips on how to use the free bet tokens?
Sure thing! And we are here to bring them to you:
- The tokens will pay the profit of your bet and you won’t get the stakes back on winning bets
- If you put a free bet on an each-way market, the profit you’ll get has to be bigger than the total value of the token – only then, your winnings will be paid
- Where you see ‘Potential Returns’ displaying on your betslip, that means that it includes the stake.
- Always keep in mind to take the stake money off when you calculate out your potential winnings
- You won’t get a free bet token refunded in case your token has been placed on a non-runner.